WIN a Bluetooth Speaker
Silvan Promotion Conditions of Entry
Silvan website competition T&Cs
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- Entry is open only to Australian residents aged 18 or over except directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Promoter.
- The competition begins at 12.01am AEST on 01/09/18 and closes on 30/09/2018 5pm AEST.
- During the Competition Period, to enter, entrants must visit silvan.com.au (Website) and fully complete the entry form, including providing their full name, email address, postcode and answering the following question: In 25 words or less, tell us your earliest memory of a Silvan sprayer?
Entrants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet.
- The entrant will receive a pop-up notification confirming their successful entry into the competition.
- Entries must be received during the Competition Period. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple aliases may be disqualified.
- The winner will be drawn on the 04/10/2018 at 12pm (AEST) at Silvan Australia 68 Atlantic Drive, Keysborough, VIC 3173.The answers to all entrants for the month will be assessed and the best answer will win.
- There is one monthly winner. The winner will receive a monthly prize which is 1x Bluetooth Speaker.
- Winners will be notified by email within 2 days of each draw and their name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Silvan website com.au. By entering this competition, each entrant requests that his or her full address not be published.
- The Promoter may require winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with paragraph 7 as applicable.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If for any reason a winner does not take an element of a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize or any element of a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize or element of that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
- If a prize has not been accepted or claimed within 3 months of the draw, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct a further draw at the same location as the original draw. All valid entries received during the Competition Period will be assessed. The winner in this draw will be notified via email within two days of the draw and their name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Silvan website com.au.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit to prizes.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter solely for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. By entering this competition, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future competition and marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can request access to, and correction of, the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at the address below.
- The Promoter is Silvan Australia 68 Atlantic Drive, Keysborough, VIC 3173 (ABN 48 099 851 144). Phone: 1300 745 826.
June Winner - Frank Angi
July Winner - Andrew Peter