Selecta has launched a new range of four, dump carts.
According to Selecta Product Specialist Greg Everett, the carts are ideal for use by hobby farmers and those using ride-on mowers in larger gardens.
Included in the range are:
- A Selecta 250L Poly Dump Cart (max load capacity 450kg), Model DCP01, RRP $649;
- A Selecta 350L Poly Dump Cart Hi-Gate (max load capacity 550kg), Model DCP02, RRP $799.
- A Selecta 380L Poly Dump Cart Hi-Gate (max load capacity 680kg), Model DCP03, RRP $969;
- A Selecta Steel Mesh Dump Cart (max load capacity 570kg), Model DCS01, RRP $829;
All the carts offer:
- A durable tilt and pivot frame, combined with a quick-release tipper latch making it easy to park and unload;
- An easy pin-style hitch for use with most all-terrain-vehicles (quad bikes) and utility-terrain-vehicles (two-six person four-wheel drive) and ride-on
- lawn mowers;
- An all-steel tubular frame with hammertoe powder coated steel which makes it robust and hard-wearing;
- Flotation tires with 40cm galvanized rim wheels and sealed ball bearings, with the 570kg capacity model, and larger 46cm rim wheels with the remaining three carts;
- A maximum speed of 25km an hour and a 12-month warranty.
The first dump cart in the new range is the robust Poly Dump Cart (DCP01) which has a maximum load capacity of 450kg.
The second dump cart is the slightly larger 550kg max capacity cart (DCP02), which makes light work of all jobs big and small. Its rugged poly tub is strong and impact-resistant, complete with a hi-gate rim and front handle to assist when unloading heavy loads.
The third cart in the range is the poly dump cart hi-gate (DCP03), which boasts a load capacity of 680kg. It has all the features of the smaller DCP03, plus a swivel-type drawbar for extra maneuverability, as well as an increase in capacity of 130kg – ideal for those bigger loads.
The final cart in the new Selecta range is the 570kg load capacity (DCS01), steel mesh model. It offers convenience to load and unload with removable rails and tailgate, coupled with large flotation tyres with sealed bearings for reliability.
Selecta Product Specialist Greg Everett said the new range of Selecta Dump Carts are simple to use and easy to clean, extremely versatile, need little maintenance, and are built to last – making them ideal for garden, onsite, and farm tasks.